Vijuk Folder Set-up Technician
Our Bindery department is looking for experienced folder operators. We are looking for an experienced individual familiar with GUK/Vijuk and Stahl folding equipment. The person selected will be responsible for setting up and troubleshooting the machines. Training will be done on first shift to ensure all procedures have been covered and are understood.
Locations: Simi Valley, CA and Winston-Salem, NC
We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
- Experience in quality control, inspection, regulatory, and auditing.
- Some college course work completed or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of quality control tools and techniques for a regulated industry.
- Knowledge of cGMP’s related to the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Well organized
- Self starter
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Communication, verbal and written
- Problem solving
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to multi task
Company Benefits Offered
This is a full time position with paid vacation, paid holidays and 401K is also available.
Pharmaceutic Litho & Label is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity.